Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This Mother's Day was the best yet. This year was my first Mother's Day as the mom of two kids. My mom came over for the weekend, and the two of us went to brunch on Sunday morning at a cute little place on our main street.

  Mother's Day 2014
Selfie at brunch with mom

I spent the rest of the day with Kevin (who spoiled me rotten all day- I didn't change a single diaper), and my two little angels. Sarah, Donald, and William stopped by on their way back to Virginia too, though they merit their own post.

Mother's Day 2014
Mom, Miranda, me, and James

Mother's Day 2014
With my big boy

Mother's Day 2014
Mom with her new fashion protégé

Mother's Day 2014
First Mother's Day as a family of four!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...