Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a lovely Mother's Day. Kevin and James let me sleep in, which is something they let me do once or twice a week, but it's still magical no matter the occasion. I got breakfast and a card. And Kevin surprised me with my own single serve coffee maker to address the issue of my daily coffee emergencies wherein I am too tired to make coffee using our more complicated coffee maker-and-grinder. Seriously. We also had sushi for dinner. Even James tried some squid, mackerel, and ikura! Yes, I am spoiled rotten by my boys. Here are my mandatory Mother's Day pictures with my little man.

Mother's Day 2013
Mother's Day 2013 outside our home

Mother's Day 2013
Love!

Part of my heart was in Cincinnati this Mother's Day where my friend Chrissy spent her day with her little guy Owen at the Children's Hospital. Love you guys and can't wait to see you.

We spent Mother's Day last year in North Carolina with my friends Audra, Rob, and Carter. I also spent that day at Sarah and Aaron's wedding! And the year before was my first Mother's Day as a mom ever! We spent in New Jersey with my mom.

Mother's Day 2013
My little family art project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...