Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jon's 33rd Birthday 2013

This weekend, Jon celebrated his 33rd birthday with his family, us, and many long-term friends and some new friends from his job. They had delicious burritos, and amazing chocolate cake from the Chocolate Room. Eating that cake, I sort of felt like it was my birthday.  

Jon's 33rd Birthday
Jon on his 33rd birthday with his son

As a bonus to celebrating our friend there were a four kids there counting James, so James got to play with other kids and was happy most of the time we were there. It was lie a little bonus playgroup. And of course, I got to hold and snuggle Ben which is itself an event. You might notice a strong pro-Ben bias in these pictures and I am not apologizing for it. He's pretty great. So I would say the party rocked. Happy birthday, Jon!

Jon's 33rd Birthday
Look at that awesome little face.

Jon's 33rd Birthday
Playing with his daddy

Jon's 33rd Birthday
My turn to play with Ben!

Jon's 33rd Birthday
I was generous and shared Ben with Grandma Kathy (her 2nd visit to Ben!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...