Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Going Home with Miranda 2014

We had Miranda on Sunday morning, and after some effort and many demonstrations that I was "feeling great" they let us go home early on Wednesday, instead of making us stay until Thursday. At least one of the nurses reacted with confusion that I even wanted to go home early because we "were paid up through Thursday." Don't get me wrong, the new maternity wing was lovely, but with regular wake-ups from staff throughout the night to test me and Miranda for numerous things, I was ready to go home.

Miranda- 3 Days Old 2014
Miranda's going home outfit

Miranda- 3 Days Old 2014
Kevin making a cute pink burrito

Miranda- 3 Days Old 2014
About to get wheeled out!

Miranda- 3 Days Old 2014
First car ride! She sort of looks like Madonna in Holiday.

Miranda- 3 Days Old 2014
At home with Nana and James. So lucky.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...