Monday, April 14, 2014

James Quotes Before Turning 3 years old 2014

James turns 3 next week! I can't believe it how hilarious he's become in the last couple of months. The best part is that he laughs at his own jokes. He thinks he's hilarious. One of his regular gags is to get some unsuspecting adult to recite something and then suddenly interrupt them by yelling, "a turkey!" Um? Mind you, this is not my sense of humor or Kevin's. That's a James-special there.

Here are some of the best ones I've gotten down recently.

J (at 8 am): Ice cream!
E: Are you crazy?
J: I love you so so much.
E: Aw, I love you too.
J: Ice cream, please, Mama.
- 2/4/14

J: Foonee.
E: Foonee?
J: No, foonee.
E: I don't understand.
J: FOO. NEE.
E: I don't know.
J: Mako.
E: Mako? What?
J: No, mango!
E: Oh a mango smoothee! Oh.
- 2/6/14

Smoothie 2014 
Enjoying mango smoothie that he transferred to his tea cup.

J: What's this?
E: What? Your hood?
J: What's this? [indecipherable]
E: I don't understand your question.
J: I have a serious question! I have a serious question!
- 2/10/14

J: Can I have a banana?
E: Why don't you wait, buddy? You've only been up 2 hours and you've eaten oatmeal, yogurt, milk, and a lot of apple sauce. We'll have yummy stuff at lunch.
J: More applesauce. 1, 2, 3, 4?
E: That's a lot of food!
J: But I still hungry!
E: Are you really?
J: Yes. (starts laughing)
E: Why are you laughing then?
- 2/12/14

J: "Put the poop on time out."
K: "Put the poop on time out? Did you poop?"
J: "Yeah."
- 3/1/14

J: You're the moon.
E: The moon! What are you then?
J: A rocketship.
E: A rocketship! I guess that works. What's Dada?
J: A bus!
E: A bus?
J: Yeah.
(I guess Dada won't be visiting me anymore.)
-3/3/14

Bookstore 2014
James driving a fire truck

(In the car)
J: You're going too fast, Dada!
E: Dada's going slow.
J: You're going too fast.
E: What an old lady!
J: You're an old lady.
E: Burn!
J: (laughing) You're an old lady too, Dada.
- 3/26/14

K: James, can you help me with something in your room?
J: I'm drawing.
K: I appreciate your artistic endeavors but I need your help. Will you come help me?
J: Not actually. But maybe later, okay?
K: Really? "Call me, maybe?"
- 3/26/14

  St. Patrick's Day 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...