Friday, August 24, 2012

David and Melanie in Hoboken 2012

We've been overdue for an outing with David and Melanie for a long time, and they both graduated from college this spring, so we went out to dinner to celebrate. David passed his Series 7 exam and is working in financial planning. Melanie is gearing up to take optometry exams this fall. The two of them are smart, awesome, and adorable in no particular order.

Hoboken with David & Melanie 2012
We passed this random Cuba sign and decided the picture should be here!

We went to a nice BYOB Italian family restaurant in Hoboken. I don't think I've been out in Hoboken since I was in college so probably twelve years ago! It's cuter than I remember it, and it's no mystery why so many people from my hometown move there when they move out on their own.

Hoboken with David & Melanie 2012
Aren't they the cutest?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...