Saturday, October 15, 2011

Megan, Ed, and Janice Visit 2011

Last weekend, Megan and Ed came to visit Christina and Dan and Manhattan and Ash and I invited ourselves to have dinner with everyone. Janice didn't want to be left out of the fun either, so she came too, and stayed with me. A lovely bonus for me and James (see last post).  It was great to see our friends from D.C. (really Maryland and Virginia), plus I got my first look and rub of Christina's belly.  It's a boy!  I thought it was a boy, but I didn't make my guess clear in writing anywhere.  I think mainly I was hoping James would have a little buddy close to his age to play with in New York.

GW Friends Visit 2011
Ed, Megan, me, Janice, Dan, Christina, and Ash at Henry's, Wall Street

GW Friends Visit 2011
Just the GW ladies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...