Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pregnancy Weight 2011-12

I stopped including weight updates along with my updates of James because I wasn't making much progress. I gained 42 pounds with my pregnancy. Of those, 23 came off in the first 6 weeks post-partum without any effort on my part. Then, things got tricky. I was half breastfeeding and half formula feeding. I was hungry all the time, but I wasn't burning very many calories with my limited breastfeeding. After a while, James would only take the bottle, so pumping and making formula all the time, usually while James was napping, was exhausting. I ended up gaining back about 6 and half pounds.

At the 6-month mark when I stopped breastfeeding, I got serious about losing weight. Since then, I've lost 10 pounds, bringing me to a total of 27 pounds lost, 15 pounds to go.  Since I really started trying to lose weight in September, I would like to lose the weight in no more than 9 months, so hopefully by June.

2010-12 Pregnancy weight

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...