Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Meeting Hudson 2012

I got to meet Hudson the first week after he was born. I think that's the fastest I've ever been able to see a baby. I was shocked by his tininess even though he was a normal 7 pounds plus.  I'm not sure I'd ever seen a baby that small, since even James was born at almost 10 pounds! He's adorable and I think he looks like his mother's family right now, but I know them better, so perhaps I'm partial.  I'm totally in love with the little guy and I'm looking forward to my next visit. Luckily they live nearby.

Meeting Hudson 2012
Can you see the love here?

Meeting Hudson 2012
Christina is lucky to have her mom helping for the first two months!

Meeting Hudson 2012 
A close up of Hudson and his mom, Christina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...