Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Kevin and I went out for sushi at Sushi Ya in Long Island for Valentine's Day, because Kevin is nice and knows that it's one of my favorites.  Michele very kindly came over to watch James. Without her there would be no love day.  James was particularly happy about her visit because he loves her, and she was his first Valentine's Day date. With a cute face like that, I'm sure it won't be his last.

Valentines Day 2012
James posing with the roses Kevin got me

Valentines Day 2012
James's first Valentine's Day!

Valentines Day 2012
James's first Valentine's Day date, Michele

Last year, I was very pregnant and we also went out to eat in Long Island. I ate a lot. The year before, we were still fancy childless people and went to the ballet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...