Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Miranda's 1st and James's 4th Birthday Party 2015

I am so grateful to everyone who came and everyone who couldn't come but sent presents for our little love bugs. Like crazy grateful- tears of joy grateful. I don't know what we did to deserve such amazing friends and family in our life or if we just got lucky but THANK YOU. (And sorry I'm late on the actual thank you cards, but I swear they are coming.)

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Helping Miranda blow out the candle on her big chocolate/dulce de leche cake

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
James blows out candle on his Curious George "ganilla" cake (vanilla)

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Super awesome Ash cutting up the cake.

Some special thank yous to Nana (my mom) who brought Miranda's cake and all the Cuban appetizers, Grandma (Kevin's mom) who brought the Curious George cake all the way from the Cape, and Ash who came a day early and did all the decorating basically on her own.

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015 
La Familia Cubana y Irlandes

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Uncle David, Great-granda Daisy, me, Miranda

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Hudson, Christina, and Tim

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Rachel, Miranda, Eleanor mom, Tania

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Dan, Eleanor, and Aria

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Mom with besties Tania and Onel

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Christina, Aria, Miranda, Bob

1st and 4th Birthday Party 2015
Jon, Nick, and Emily- totally candid.

IMG_6376
James and Miranda opening presents.

I asked James if he liked his party and why. He said, "Yeah, and I like Happy Halloween, and Christmas. They are so fun." 

But what about your party? "I liked the cake." 

What do you think Miranda liked about the party? "I think Miranda liked everything about the party."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...