Saturday, April 18, 2015

Reading at James's Nursery School 2015

At the beginning of March, Kevin was a mystery reader at James's nursery school. He read two of James's current favorites PRETEND by Jennifer Plecas and BOY AND BOT by Ame Dyckman.

  2015 03 CSTL Reading 00
Kids made him this thank you card!

He said it was fun and James was pretty excited, so I went in on Friday and read. The weather was nicer so I got to read outside. it's a nature school so there's lots of animals around. The kids were pretty good but I was heckled by a rooster. Seriously. I read The Curious Garden by Peter Brown, a fictional account of the Highline Park and my favorite story in Frog and Toad (the one about a letter) by Arnold Lobel.

April 2015
Huge scary dinosaur about to eat me.

April 2015
Reading The Curious Garden

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...