Thursday, August 7, 2014

Owen and Family 2014!

My friends Chrissy and Jason's 4 year old Owen IS CANCER-FREE! This is simply the best news ever. We were so excited when they came to New Jersey and had some time for us. So excited! The trip did not disappoint one bit. I practically cried with joy a hundred times.

New Jersey 2014
Gwen's family + Regan's family + Chrissy's family + mine!

Seeing Owen and James play is such a sweet pleasure, and it was the first time I met Gwen's daughter Alana. It was Miranda's first trip to New Jersey and everyone's first time meeting her.

New Jersey 2014
Chris brought the bubbles- brilliant!

New Jersey 2014
Owen chasing bubbles! I love it!

New Jersey 2014
Alana and Hailey

New Jersey 2014
Even Miranda got a bubble!

With so many kids it was great to have so much room. The kids played in the front of the house, the backyard, and the basement. I have so many childhood memories of my own at Chrissy's house (even my Sweet 16 was here!) that it was so fun and strange to see our kids playing there. Especially, since my kids have never been to the places I lived as a child.

New Jersey 2014
A weird kick ball game that involves two balls!

New Jersey 2014
Two little birds laying eggs.

New Jersey 2014
Pretty mamas and their littlest ones

I wish we all lived closer so we could do this all the time!

New Jersey 2014
Indoor chaos is fun!

New Jersey 2014
Great visit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...