Monday, October 8, 2012

Meeting Hailey 2012

Chrissy and Jason, and their two kids Owen and Hailey live in Ohio, so when we heard they would be visiting New Jersey we jumped at the chance to go see them and their family. For one thing, I needed to meet my new little girlfriend Hailey.  She's 3 months old now, the same age as her brother Owen when I met him for the first time.

Visiting the Vonderhaars
Meeting Hailey! What torture to have to wait so long! 

Our wonderful husbands and cute little boys played some street kick ball while the 3 ladies had girl- time.  When we were inside we also got to spend some time with Gwen, her little boy Matthew, Mr. Kaulfers. (I know that theoretically, "Walter" would be okay now, but unh-uh, I'm still 13 when I'm in the Kaulfers' house.)

Visiting the Vonderhaars
Our boys playing

Visiting the Vonderhaars
Auntie Gwen, Cousin Matthew, Grandpa Walter, James, Kevin

Owen and James have a 16-month age difference between them, which makes things a little touch-and-go right now, but they can rally around cartoons together. I caught this photo of them snuggling up to each other.

Visiting the Vonderhaars
I love them!

I love group pictures. We took one with the Vonderhaars just last May, and now look! There's another little Vonderhaar to love! (Full disclosure: Absolutely none of these children wanted to take this picture. But look how cheerful the adults look!)

Visiting the Vonderhaars
Hailey at 3 months, Owen at 2.75 years (33 months), James at 17 months

1 comment:

Chris said...

I loved seeing you guys!! Thanks for smiling through the awful traffic to get to Ramsey. It was such fun spending time together, although it's never enough. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...