Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby JJ 2012!

My friends Teresa and John had a baby a few weeks ago! His name is John K, Jr., or JJ for short. Some of my friends have these quiet babies who sleep all night and barely ever make a peep even when they're hungry. I hate those friends.

But not Teresa and John! Their little JJ sounds a lot like James as an infant. As such, the two of them are totally sleep-deprived and it took them a while to even get around to sharing the baby news. It's okay, guys. This level of cuteness deserves some sacrifice. You have one terrific-looking baby. He probably gets his beauty from the fun he has torturing you all night. I'm sure that's how it works.

John Kosmidis, Jr.
JJ at the hospital

John Kosmidis, Jr.
Too much cuteness!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Yay! We made your blog! JJ and I feel like celebrities now. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...