Sunday, June 5, 2011

James's Progress and Memorial Day 2011

Memorial Day 2011
Memorial Day BBQ at Jon and Becky's place in Brooklyn

Milestones: James is smiling more and I think he actually giggled at my mom on Memorial Day.  Since then I think I've heard him giggle a few more times. It's tough to differentiate for some of the random noises he makes. James and I also hit the six-week mark on Wednesday, which is considered a significant point post-birth for both of us. We both had doctor's appointments, and we both got good marks on recovery.  James has gained a lot of weight and grew in inches too (see below).

James also went to Brooklyn for the first time on Memorial Day. That means it was his first time in New York City, though he still hasn't been to Manhattan.

Memorial Day 2011
Memorial Day BBQ at Jon and Becky's place in Brooklyn

Memorial Day 2011
James rocking his outdoor BBQ-look, 5 weeks and 5 days

Memorial Day 2011
James meeting Mike

Memorial Day 2011
Meeting Becky

Baby-size: The baby was born at 9 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long. At his six-week appointment he was 12 pounds and 2 ounces and 24 inches long! Holy big baby! I'm pretty sure there are many three-month old babies this size.
Weight: I stopped doing this category because I stagnated at -23 pounds. I still have to lose 20. I'll update only if there's something exciting happening here.

James is 6 weeks now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...