Monday, October 11, 2010

Kathy Visits 2010

Kevin's mom visited this weekend. Unfortunately, I had to work all weekend. I volunteered for an assignment because I need billable hours. I worked remotely from the hospital Saturday morning, then went to lunch with Kevin and his mom who also stopped by to visit my dad. Then Sunday I had to physically go into the office all day, so I checked in with mom and dad regularly on the phone and Kevin took his mom to see the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry and then for a walk in Central Park.  She was really sweet and understanding and even made me dinner. She seemed to have a nice time anyway, and hopefully we'll get up to Cape Cod to spend better quality time soon.

Kathy Visits New York 2010
Kathy in Central Park on 10/10/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...