Saturday, February 27, 2016

Going to Richmond! 2016

Ash and I are off to Richmond to see Michele and celebrate her bachelorette/rescheduled-wedding-shower! Ash has been sending text pictures and signs since we bought our tickets. Friday I finally got in on the action sending pictures of James, Miranda, and me wearing Mexican hats because Michele and Brandon will get married in Mexico in April!

Richmond Excitment 2016
Ash during the January snow storm

Richmond Excitment 2016
Feelings about Richmond

Meximond 2016
James, me, and Miranda

Meximond 2016
Getting on the train to NYC

I met Ash in JFK and we had time for just one drink, and of course another picture. We made friends with some people who are moving to Richmond soon and they took our picture. We had more drinks on plane and became generally unpopular to those around us.

Meximond 2016
JFK-goers: "Are you going to Mexico?" "No, Richmond."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...