Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sibling Rivalry- 4.5 and 1.5 Years Old 2015

9/4
J: Maybe you don't need two babies.
E: No? How many do I need?
J: 1.
E: Just keep one of you?
J: Yeah, you keep me, and not Miranda because she's a bad baby.
E: Oh so I keep you, and we send Miranda away, and we never see her again?
J: Yeah.
E: Aw, but I would miss her so much!
J: Yeah. Bye Miranda!
E laughs
J: I'm not kidding. I'm serious.

October 2015
Fun with hats!

9/5
J: I'm sorry, Miranda. I'm sorry about this, but you have to leave.

October 2015
Racing! Except not at all because Miranda wouldn't move.

9/8
Miranda playing with iPad at library. James approaches.
M: Go back!

She speaks!

October 2015
Brushing their teeth together.

On drive back from library, Miranda drops her water in the car.
J: You blew it, Miranda! Sorry but you blew it.

9/21:
J: Miranda thinks she's reading a story.
E: I eat the baby. Yum-yum-yum-yum.
J: And she ate the baby!
E: Once upon a time, there was a very tired mama. And the baby kept asking for stuff. So she ate the baby! The end!
J: Once upon a time, there was a very tired mama. So she ate the baby! The end!
E: (Again.) Once upon a time, there was a very tired mama! And the baby kept asking for stuff. So she ate the baby! The end! Chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp. (Pretending to eat Miranda up.)
J: What a beautiful story. I'm going to put it on my bookshelf, and we'll read it tomorrow.

10/11:
J: Miranda made me do it.

10/13:
J: For she's a very bad baby, for she's a very bad baby, for she's a very bad baby, that nobody can deny!

October 2015
Sock puppets!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...