Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Visiting Hudson and Aria- March 2015

I hadn't visited with Hudson and Aria since August, and it's been a time of big changes for them. So when we decided to meet up with our college girlfriends in the city- near Christina's place- Ash and I got there early to spend quality time with the kiddos.

Visiting McLeods 2015
Me and my buddy Aria

Even though Aria is 7 months she's up to the same trouble as Miranda. I think the two of them would really enjoy each other's company and I'm looking forward to their first tackle-fest. I mean playdate.

Visiting McLeods 2015
Ash and Aria

When we got there, Hudson was napping but when he woke up he quickly warmed to the camera-holding monster that is me. As it happens, Hudson really enjoys taking photos and kept letting us know he wanted more.

Visiting McLeods 2015
It's because he's so cute- and he knows it.

Visiting McLeods 2015
Ash reading books to Hudson, but he appreciates my contribution more.

Visiting McLeods 2015
Baby-tossing! The next Olympic sport.

Visiting McLeods 2015
Ash, Aria, Ericka- happy family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...