Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

This year was the best Valentine's Day yet because we have another little Valentine that we didn't have last year: Miranda. Kevin, James, and I are really in love with her.

Valentine's Day 2015
Valentine's Family Picture!

Valentine's Day 2015
Playing with Dada

Valentine's Day 2015 
Naptime with Mama

Valentine's Day 2015
Sitting in Dada's lap at dinner because she's spoiled!

Kevin got me flowers and wrote me the nicest card ever. James made me this awesome Valentine (pictured above in family picture). Kevin picked up sushi for dinner (I was actually craving it today- not just because we often end up getting it for Valentine's).

Valentine's Day 2015
Flowers

But the best part was going out-- for a second weekend in a row! We were giddy with freedom. We met up with Lukas and Sarah who, luckily for Kevin and me, had to delay their Valentine's ballet plans. We went to Sekend Sun in Astoria, a new cocktail bar and restaurant. We had tots, pretzels, and chocolatey beignets, and I tried more cocktails than I should have. Valentines Double Dates might be my new favorite thing now!

Valentine's Day 2015
At Sekend Sun (though Kevin is a first son)

Valentine's Day 2015
Sarah and Lukas (a legitimate second son)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...