Thursday, January 15, 2015

New Years Resolutions 2015

 I made a lot of resolutions last year! I only have a few this year though.

I want to address the question: What if I only had a year to live? If I really only had a year to live I wouldn't want to waste it doing all the things I should do, so I'm going to try do them now. This might not be possible, but I'm going to try. Besides, we don't always get a heads up.

In part, I will use this website to help me:
  • Complete our powers of attorney
  • Living wills
  • Healthcare powers of attorney 
  • Related details
  • What would I do for our kids?
Spanish:
  • Time to get serious about teaching the kids Spanish!

My reading list :
  • Gilead by Marilynne Robinson (started)
  • Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
  • Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage by Alice Munroe 
  • Parable of the Talents by Octavia Butler
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
  • The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Also fun reads (bonus): the rest of Game of Thrones 4-6, the third Magicians, and Enders Game 
Charity:
  • One donation a month. I might also encourage you to donate to the one I pick.

Okay, so maybe that's still too many? But I feel really good about them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...