I want to address the question: What if I only had a year to live? If I really only had a year to live I wouldn't want to waste it doing all the things I should do, so I'm going to try do them now. This might not be possible, but I'm going to try. Besides, we don't always get a heads up.
In part, I will use this website to help me:
- Complete our powers of attorney
- Living wills
- Healthcare powers of attorney
- Related details
- What would I do for our kids?
- Time to get serious about teaching the kids Spanish!
My reading list :
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson (started)
- Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
- Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage by Alice Munroe
- Parable of the Talents by Octavia Butler
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Also fun reads (bonus): the rest of Game of Thrones 4-6, the third Magicians, and Enders Game
- One donation a month. I might also encourage you to donate to the one I pick.
Okay, so maybe that's still too many? But I feel really good about them!