- Complete our wills, powers of attorney, living wills, and healthcare powers of attorney.
- Double check our Life Insurance now that we will have 2 kids.
- Back up entire computer (and try to get Kevin to do the same).
- Finish James's baby book
- Take a picture every day of Itty Bitty's first year (because I did it for James)
- Go for a walk 5-6 times a week after I'm recovered from Itty Bitty's birth until it gets too cold in Fall/Winter
- Finish dental work (ugh)
- Read more (quality) books! My full reading to-do list for 2014 is on my books blog.
- Cook more quality dinners. I actually started working on this in December, I'll write more about it soon.
- Baptism- for both kids?
- Learn Italian! Well, learn a little conversational stuff.
- Learn to bake? Ah, scared of this one.
Crazy picture of me from New Years Day- Cheers!