On my "Must" list:
- We did complete our wills and check on the amount of life insurance, but we didn't complete our powers of attorney, living wills, and healthcare powers of attorney. I think this is because even though I understand the necessity of a will the other things seem so much more theoretical.
- I finished all my dental work, and now I have healthy teeth and gums!
- I didn't back-up my entire computer.
- I didn't finish James's baby book
- I didn't a picture of Miranda every day (though I have taken pictures of her most days, and some days way too many).
- My walking pretty much followed my resolution. It dropped off significantly after it got cold, though I specifically said I would not do it in the cold. I do really want to go for walks.
- Read more (quality) books! I read some books this year, but not the ones I intended to read and not as many as I intended. I will need to rethink this goal for this year.
- I did cook more quality dinners.... but this dropped off after Miranda was born mostly because she naps right when I'd like to be cooking. But I definitely cooked a lot more this year than last year. And I tried lots of new recipes.
- I did not learn to bake.
- I did not baptize the kids. That's been a fail.
- I did not learn Italian this year. That was a little crazy since anyway since I had a baby this year.
- We donated more to charity. I think we gave ten times this year!
- I lost the baby weight I gained with Miranda!
- I actually started culling my dad's books. I am 3/26ths done. We're going to call this one started, not completed.
A couple more 2014 accomplishments.