Thursday, October 24, 2013

James is Two and a Half 2013!

James is officially two-and-a-half! Since he turned two and become a chatter-bomb, James has expressed a number of opinions on a broad range of topics. I adopted this toddler interview from Owen's cousin's blog: 

1. What's your name? James.

2. What's my name? Mama

3. How old are you? Two.

4. How old am I? Mama. (Okay?)

5. What is your favorite animal? Bats! (This is true, it was half inspired by a Little Einsteins episode, and then encouraged by Halloween coming around. He also claims giraffes half the time I ask. And recently he asked for a baby panda. "I NEED THIS. I need a baby panda, mama.")

6. What is your favorite color? Green.

7. What is your favorite food? Pasta, apples, cheerios.

8. What is your favorite book? (He wouldn't answer this one, but it's Curious George and the Puppies.)

Queens County Farm- Oct. 2013
James at 2.5 years old

9. What is your favorite song? Itsy Spider.

10. What is your favorite toy? My robot! (It's probably actually his Duplo Legos Zoo. The stuffed robot says New Jersey on its chest because we bought it at a NJ rest stop for $3.)

11. What do you like to sleep with at night? Dinosaur! (Also Mickey Mouse and Fudgie- every single night. He just added the dinosaur to the sleepover two nights ago.)

12. What is your favorite show? Little Einsteins.

13. What are you going to be for Halloween? A pirate. I need a hat. I wanna be a pirate. I wanna be a tiger.

14. Are you funny? Yeah! I funny.

15. Who is your best friend? Dada. (Aw, I love this.)

James at 2 Years 2013
Best friends.

A year ago when James was 18 months, and two years ago when he could barely sit up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...