Thursday, December 17, 2015

Harbor Front Trio- December 2015

Date night! Twice in one month! Craziness! First we went for coffee at Tiger Lily Cafe because I had been wanting to check it out, and also because I was so tired after my night out in NYC celebrating Mike and Havi's love.

December 2015
Tiger Lily Cafe date-night-selfie

Then we went to get my library card at Port Jeff Library so I can take the kids to events and get digital books and audiobooks. But it's super frustrating to get a library card there. This was my second try and I still thought they were going to say no. What are the rules? You have to have a piece of mail with your name AND date on it. It doesn't matter if all your bills are addressed to your husband, that's a personal problem. It doesn't matter that your husband and kids already have their library cards. It's also a personal problem that a lot of your bills have personal information on them. But alas, I got my card.

Port Jefferson Library 2015
Book Tree at library- Merry Christmas and Hallelujah!

Then we were off to the main event. The Harbor Front Trio was playing (for free!) at the Port Jefferson Village Center in the Sail Loft Room with a view of the harbor. The trio played Mozart (well Mozart's dad actually) & Haydn.

Harbor Front Trio 2015
Port Jefferson Village Center decorated for Christmas!

Harbor Front Trio 2015
There was a tree decorating competition happening.

Harbor Front Trio 2015
Harbor Front Trio: Natalie Kress (a little hidden), Phuc Phan, and Ofir Tomer

Harbor Front Trio 2015
View out the window

Harbor Front Trio 2015
Intermission

Harbor Front Trio 2015
Port Jefferson Christmas lights

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...