Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ash Visits- September 2015

Ash visited this weekend. I was really looking forward to her visit, then I had a kind of a rough week and her visit was especially a godsend. Ash hung out for a little while and visited with my very odd children.

Ash Visits- Sept 2015
My kids think this is normal.

Ash Visits- Sept 2015
Reading to Miranda.

We started with mani-pedis. I actually hadn't even been to the local place yet since moving here, so that was a good exploratory visit for me. Then we were off to Port Jefferson where we managed to alienate everyone in listening range. Fun! We went to Village Way, a friendly little bar I'd enjoyed on my own before. Then we went to the waterfront for drinks- my favorite. This is the part where we were having so much fun we were alienating people. We also made friends while paying for parking the first and second times, because I am parking machine-challenged.

Ash Visits- Sept 2015
Village Way

Ash Visits- Sept 2015
Selfies at Wave on the waterfront

Ash Visits- September 2015
Waterfront view

Ash Visits- September 2015
Our manicure and fun drinks

We tried a sushi place in Port Jefferson, Kimi, which was pretty tasty. It was also the quietest restaurant in the history of the world... until we walked in. We followed it with ice cream, which I promptly dripped all over myself.

Ash hung out the next morning and we tried Crazy Bean which is so yumy. Here our pumpkin drinks pumpkin chai (Ash) and pumpkin mocha (me).

Ash Visits- September 2015
Our drinks

Ash is awesome as always! Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...