Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Washington, DC- January 2013

I can't get enough of all my friends in DC, so last weekend we went for a visit. We stayed with Cory and Robin and had a nice time in their neighborhood. Every time we visit, their neighborhood gets a little better. This time they had some new parks and an ice skating rink! We had some meals in, and we went out for Thai, and James had fun at one of the many parks near them.

DC Visit- January 2013
Having lunch at the new swanky Thai restaurant in Robin and Cory's neighborhood.

DC Visit- January 2013
Cory teaching James how to walk the ropes at Garfield Park Playground

DC Visit- January 2013
James demonstrates his gangsta sliding style

Kevin and Cory babysat while Robin and I went out to a fun bar nearby the Passenger, and met up with some of my other friends. As sometimes happen, I had way more fun than everyone else-- but why wouldn't I? I was surrounded by some of my favorite people.

DC Visit- January 2013
Laurie, Darren, and Janice

DC Visit- January 2013
Jaime and me (Jaime recently found our first roomie pic from 1999!)

DC Visit- January 2013
Roger, Lina and me (That's Roger's hand not mine!)

DC Visit- January 2013
My brother-from-another-mother, Brian

1 comment:

Robin said...

So fun! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...