Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Provincetown, MA 2012

So we went to Provincetown so we could look around and I could take pictures while James was napping in his stroller.  Great Grandma Catherine lives close enough that it was the best destination after our visit.

Provincetown, MA 2012
Kevin pushes the stroller so I can take pictures.

Provincetown, MA 2012
James, taking in Provincetown

Provincetown, MA 2012
Heading back from the far South side of Commercial Street

My favorite part of the walk was the pier.  As a kid, my parents and I regularly went to Ptown, but for whatever reason, we never walked up and down the pier.  There's a great view of the water and there are a bunch of art installations along the pier.

Provincetown, MA 2012
The shoreline along Ptown

Provincetown, MA 2012
Kevin walking James along the pier

Provincetown, MA 2012
Ah, this one is better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...