Wednesday, April 27, 2011

James's First Easter in Floral Park 2011

What a great Easter! James was finally out in the world, and my family came over to enjoy his company. My mother was here for the whole weekend which was lovely, and my grandmother Daisy, brother David, and his long-time girlfriend Melanie came to meet the baby.

Easter 2011
Happy Easter!

Easter 2011
James and Nana

Easter 2011
Uncle David, Great-Grandma Daisy, and Melanie

Kevin spent most of the morning running around looking for a store that was open on Easter that would accommodate the few things we had realized we were missing, but he was able to make it back by early afternoon and have lunch with us.

Easter 2011
I'm still looking like I was hit by small truck, but such is baby-making.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...