Thursday, March 10, 2011

My 32nd Birthday in Floral Park 2011

My birthday was Wednesday, but since I am pregnant, I am the size of a car balancing precariously on size 6 shoes, and because I already had the pleasure of seeing my favorite girl friends at the baby shower this last Saturday, we decided to keep it low-key. Kevin brought me flowers and then we went for sushi.  Don't worry, I have become an expert in the non-raw-fish sushi options.

It was also nice that thanks to Facebook I got over 150 friends and family wishing me a happy birthday. (I didn't count but my Happy Birthday gmail folder did.) Nonetheless, it was a hard day in terms of missing my father.  I had a lot of time to myself during the day, and I spent most of it thinking about him.

My 32nd Birthday 2011
If we look tired now, we're really in for it soon.

My 32nd Birthday 2011
Flowers from Kevin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...