Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rachel's 30th Birthday 2010

Rachel had a three-day birthday celebration, which is exactly what you should do when you turn thirty. Janice was in town visiting so we joined her for the final leg of her celebration, her surprise party at her apartment. Tim planned the party and made her the most amazing cake. My friends Christina and Dan went too, and I finally got to meet some of Rachel's sisters.

Rachel's 30th Birthday 2010
Blowing out her candles with help from her son Isaac

Rachel's 30th Birthday 2010
The awesome cake that Tim made and decorated

Rachel's 30th Birthday 2010
With her Cake Boss hubby Tim

Rachel's 30th Birthday 2010
GW Girls at the party: Rachel, me, Christina, and Janice

I was biased towards this particular day of the birthday weekend because Rachel and Tim recently had baby Eleanor and I was eager to meet and hold her. She slept the entire time and was highly cooperative. Both Christina and I offered to adopt her.

Rachel's 30th Birthday 2010
Holding new baby Eleanor

Happy birthday, Rachel!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...