Friday, September 3, 2010

If there's anything I can do...

Absolutely all of my family and friends have sincerely offered their help.  Most of the time I can't think of anything they can do to help, but by virtue of having had offers from everyone, every time I do need someone, I have a full mental Rolodex of people to turn to. I have had family and friends give medical advice, legal advice, rehab facility advice, send food, and one time when I thought I would actually need physical help, I felt like I knew who to turn to (even though I ended up not needing it).  All of this is to say thank you.  Even if I haven't yet called upon you to help with something, your offer is of immense value.  And if I have asked you for something, it means the world to me, no matter how small it seems to you. Love you.

Moving dad to rehab tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...