Monday, May 11, 2015

Sibling Night Out- May 2015

David and I thought it would be fun to meet up for happy hour since he works in Brooklyn now. At the same time, I kind of predicted it would be a little disasterous for either us or Brooklyn generally because we're both kind of light-weights, have a poor sense of direction, and ignore both.

Oh boy. We went to Livingston Manor where the bartenders were super nice and made extra delicious drinks. Happy hour turned into about 5 hours, I missed my train, and when I did catch the next train an hour and half later I barely managed to get off at my stop. I had to get Kevin to unlock the door for me at 1 am. Worth it? Totally!

May 2015
Fun bonding, bad selfie.

Thanks to Kevin and Melanie for rescuing us from ourselves. Next time David promises to cut me off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...