Friday, September 26, 2014

Nana Visits- September 2014

Nana did two nice things for us recently. She came and stayed with us on Saturday so that we could take James (without Miranda) to go apple-picking, and she even took an extra day from her stadium gig so that I wouldn't lose my mind while Kevin was at the Brooklyn Book Festival on Sunday. I wanted to save losing my mind for when he was on his midwest book tour. Ha!

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014
Nana takes Miri for a stroll to the park

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014
The woman who complains about how I dress Miri, put her in jammies.

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014 
Miri's first time in a swing!

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014
Feeding Miranda applesauce... it gave her the poops.

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014
Nana supporting the right team.

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014
Reading with Bob

Nana Visits- Sept. 2014
Nana and mini-Nana, chillin'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...