Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Years Resolutions 2017

My 2016 resolutions were like a lot of other things in 2016--> TOTAL FAIL. I'm not even sure I looked at them until today. So! To fulfill my 2017 resolutions, I'm going to check in every month.

Marriage:
1. Monthly date night! Have one on the calendar for January.
2. I'm going to try to make sure that Kevin spends some time alone doing something he enjoys at least once a month (hiking, reading at coffee shop) and
3. Make sure Kevin is able to spend time with his friends at least once a month

Family:
1. Kids- Monthly "family day" where we take the kids to do something fun. We've actually done a lot of this over the last year or so this one should be easy.
2. Going to try again to teach James Spanish. (Need a plan to get this done!)
3. Grandma/Nana: Keep seeing them about once a month

Me:
1. Meditate daily (This could also have gone under "family" since my bigger goal is to be more positive at home.)
2. Walk 10,000 steps, 5 days a week. Got a Fitbit!
3. Read 200 books/ listen to audiobooks this year (about 17 a month)
4. Try to see a close friend at least once a month.
5. Get comfortable driving to grocery store. (Maybe by doing it once a week?)

December 2016 
Random recent picture I like

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...