1. Monthly date night! Have one on the calendar for January.
2. I'm going to try to make sure that Kevin spends some time alone doing something he enjoys at least once a month (hiking, reading at coffee shop) and
3. Make sure Kevin is able to spend time with his friends at least once a month
1. Kids- Monthly "family day" where we take the kids to do something fun. We've actually done a lot of this over the last year or so this one should be easy.
2. Going to try again to teach James Spanish. (Need a plan to get this done!)
3. Grandma/Nana: Keep seeing them about once a month
1. Meditate daily (This could also have gone under "family" since my bigger goal is to be more positive at home.)
2. Walk 10,000 steps, 5 days a week. Got a Fitbit!
3. Read 200 books/ listen to audiobooks this year (about 17 a month)
4. Try to see a close friend at least once a month.
5. Get comfortable driving to grocery store. (Maybe by doing it once a week?)
Random recent picture I like