Thursday, August 11, 2016

Breakfast with Brian, Roger, and Lina 2016

Brian, Roger, and Lina kindly came to meet us for breakfast without a lot of notice that we were in town because they are the best! I also got a chance to finally meet Ezra their littlest one, and also make a lot of jokes about running off with him because he's so cute. I'm funny?

Visiting Brian, Roger, and Lina 2016
Brian hugging Ezra, me, Miranda, and Roger

We went to Luna Grill in Shirlington which I've been going to since I lived in Crystal City after college. I don't have specific memories of who I went with in the past but the restaurant is full of a vague nostalgia for me.

Visiting Brian, Roger, and Lina 2016
Lina, and the boys Ezra, James, and Caleb

Even though the outing was brief, we had a lot of fun. The kids were all surprisingly good. And you know you're hanging out with your best friends when you can discuss religion, politics, and babies and everyone is comfortable. Haha.

Visiting Brian, Roger, and Lina 2016
Another one because Miranda actually smiled for a picture with Brian

Visiting Brian, Roger, and Lina 2016
Brian juggling four kids at the Shirlington fountain. Cute!

Visiting Brian, Roger, and Lina 2016
Perfect morning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...