Sunday, April 22, 2018

Miranda's 4th Birthday Interview 2018

Miranda is very different than James was at 4, but one thing that seems similar is her ability to negotiate us into a corner so she gets what she wants. James doesn't torture us like that anymore so I'm hoping she outgrows it too. She's trying to learn the alphabet and counting to 20, but she's not totally there yet. She's been practicing the letter M a lot because she knows it's the first letter in her name.

She loves to be outside. She loves Barbies. She loves to draw and paint but only abstract pictures, though the other day she did do a family picture for me. She's naturally athletic but I can't get her interested in soccer or softball, she just wants to dance. She wants dance class to be more challenging.

1. What's your name? Miranda (she pronounces Ma-randa)
2. What's my name? Ericka.
What's Dada's name? Dada. His real name? Kehvin.

3. How old are you? James how old am I... um, four.
4. How old do you think I am? Five! I mean four! I mean eight! (I am 39.)
5. How old is Dada? Forty-five. (He is 38.)

6. What is your favorite animal? Duck. I mean, a chick and a bird.
7. What is your favorite color? Pink.

April 2018
Miranda in her pink dance leotard

8. What is your favorite food? Tomatoes, I mean cheese. Tomatoes and cheese.
    What's your favorite breakfast? "Ganola" and milk.
    What's your favorite lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    What's your favorite dinner? Tacos.
9. What is your favorite book? Dora the Explorer.
10. What is your favorite song? Bah bah Black Sheep.
11. What is your favorite toy? My Barbies.
12. Do you sleep with any toys at night? Yes.
     What toy do you sleep with. A lot of toys, a teddy bear...

March 2018
Miranda with her Doc McStuffins and Lambie toys

13. What is your favorite show? Carebears. (starts singing) Join the fun, feel the hug, all your carebear friends. One by one, shine you love until the rainbow never ends. Carebears carebears, always be there.
14. Which is your favorite movie? Minions.

15. What do you want for your birthday? Cake. Barbie pool.
16. Are you funny? Yeah.

April 2018 
Being funny.

17. Who is your best friend? Ella (from her nursery school)

Nolan and Ella Visit 2018
With Ella

18. Do you like school? Yes!
19. Who are your teachers? Miss Dee.
20. Do you love me? Yes.
      What does it mean that you love me? I don't know. I want to snuggle.
      Do you love Dada? Yes.
      What does it mean that you love Dada? I don't know.
      So you love James. Yes, but he's mean to me sometimes.

April 2018
James and Miranda painting together

21. Do you want to get married one day? I don't know.
      If you do get married, what kind of person do you want to marry? Ella.
22. What do you want to want to be when you grow up? A doctor, a princess, and a fairy.

James's 4th Birthday Interview 2015

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...