Tuesday, April 24, 2018

James's 7th Birthday Interview 2018

April 2018
Waiting for the bus in his new spring kicks

What's your name? James.
What's my name? Ericka. What do you call me? Mama.
What's my husband's name? Kevin. What do you call him? Dada.

How old are you? Seven
How old do you think I am? Thirty-nine (yes)
How old is Dada? Thirty-eight (yes)
How old is Miranda? Four. (yes)

What is your favorite food? Cake.
    What's your favorite breakfast? Yogurt and granola (with milk).
    What's your favorite lunch? Ham and cheese sandwich.
    What's your favorite dinner? Pizza.

What is your favorite animal? Puppies
What is your favorite color? Golden.
What is your favorite book? The Book with No Pictures.

April 2018
Doing his homework

What is your favorite song? Moana.
What is your favorite toy? The Dash robot.
Do you sleep with any toys at night? Fudgie, Sharkie, Teddy, and Whale.
What is your favorite game? Dinocharge (on his Kindle)
What's your favorite sport? Baseball!

April 2018
Coach-pitch Baseball this year!

What is your favorite show? Minecraft videos (on youtube), second-favorite is Steven Universe
Which is your favorite movie?  Minions

Are you funny? Yes, I think so.
How do you know? Because I make you laugh because I'm cute. (I LOLed.) Like I just did!

Who is your best friend? Everybody who is my friend: Liam, Kyle, Darin, AJ, Michael B, Nolan
Do you like school? I like it when we have fun stuff.
What do you like about school? My friends. Well, what about a class or subject: Gym.
Who are your teachers? Ms. Gambino and Ms. Frampton.

Earth Day Party 2018
Ms. Gambino's Clip-Up Chart (You start at green...)

Do you love me? Yes! 
Do you love Dada? Yes! 
Do you love Miranda? Uh, yes.. 
  M: Why do you not play with me then, James? 
  J: Well, do you like to play zombie game with me? 
  M: No. 
  J: Well, that's how I feel about playing Mommy and Daddy games with you.

What does it mean that you love someone? That I like them a lot and I don't want someone to hurt them. 

Do you want to get married one day? Yes.
What do you think the person that you marry should be like? Pretty, nice. 
Is that it? Yeah. 

What's your favorite thing about Mama? That I get to snuggle all the time with her and she's nice to me.
What's your favorite thing about Dada? That he goes to work and makes money for us so that we can survive.
What's your favorite thing about Miranda? That I can play rough house with her.


April 2018
Family snuggles

What's your favorite thing about Grandma? I like her cats.
What was your favorite thing about Nana? She was nice to us.
What's your favorite thing about Bob? He likes to play games with me.


Cape Cod- March 2018
Tree-climbing

What do you want to want to be when you grow up? I don't know. 
Well, what do you think you might want to be? A teacher.
How come? I'm in charge of a lot of kids.
Do you know what Dada's job is? Professor.

What's your favorite place to go? Skyzone.

What do you like to do with Dada? I like to play games with him like zombie games.
What do you like to do with Mama? Snuggle.
What do you like to do with Miranda? Play rough house with her.
What do you like to do with Grandma? Go to great-grandma's.
What do you like to do with Bob? Play with him.

What else do you think I should ask? What do you always want to remember? What's your hobby?Play games all sorts of different kinds, outside ones, video games, board games, all kinds.

Okay last one, what do you think the meaning of life is? To have time to enjoy stuff.

March 2018
My boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...