Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter Storm Pax- Snow Day 2014

Snow day! Kevin got his second snow of the season, but the first of the spring semester. I was really rooting for it. I don't like him driving in the snow and he walks to the farther away train station. Plus, I just wanted his company at home. One time I explained to someone that doesn't know us that well that I work from home and that Kevin works from home 2-3 days a week, and James doesn't go to daycare, meaning we are all home together 4-5 days a week. She looked at me aghast and asked, "Don't you get sick of each other?!" Nope, I root for snow days.

Snow Day- February 2014
The boys coming back from a walk

Snow Day- February 2014
James trying to shovel out the car in the driveway (fail)

Snow Day- February 2014
Tuckered out from all the shoveling, he fell asleep on me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...