Monday, November 11, 2013

Ash Visits and Girls Night- Nov. 2013

Ash visited all weekend much to James's delight. He seems to remember who she is and fawns all over her. I spent the better part of Saturday afternoon watching James successfully boss Ash around, making her sit on the floor with him, do puzzles, feed him snacks, and generally entertain him. I told her she didn't have to do what he said-- but he's hard to resist and she seemed to enjoy it a bit.

Ash Visits- Nov. 2013
Evidence of the love affair between James and Ash

We got some quiet time during James's naptime which we spent binge watching a show we started watching together in 2008! We continued through Sunday. We might have a little problem.

Then Saturday evening Christina and Sarah joined us for a night of sushi, apple pie and ice cream, and trash-talking the Miss Universe contestants. It was a lot of fun.

Girls Night In- Nov. 2013
How cute are we all snuggled? Ash, me, Sarah, Christina

Maybe trash-talking the beauty contestants sounds a little harsh, and not the sort of values I should hope to instill in my future daughter. But I submit here evidence in my favor:

miss-universe-2013-costumes-miss-usa
Miss USA's idea of our national costume. What?

miss-universe-2013-costumes-miss-canada
Did you even try Canada? Or did you just recycle your Halloween costume?

miss-universe-2013-costumes-miss-belgium
What is this supposed to tell us about Belgium exactly?

I think Miss Universe is officially my favorite pageant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...