Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chattanooga, Tennessee 2009

Kevin, Jon, and I had a little time to explore Chattanooga while we were in town for Trey and Sunny's wedding. We started with the Downtown Music Hall where they had their welcome party. The next day wewent to Ruby Falls, a privately owned waterfall inside a cave. Despite living near Luray Caverns for many years, this was my first time in a cave so I was very excited. Man oh man, you have not lived until you have seen a laser-light show in a cave.

Csar-Gettinger Rehearsal Dinner 2009 
Kevin, me, and Jon at the Music Hall

Ruby Falls, Chattanooga 2009
At Ruby Falls with Jon

Ruby Falls, Chattanooga 2009
Laser light show!
Of course, since it was Chattanooga, I also demanded to see a train of some kind, and Kevin demanded to eat BBQ. What a great weekend!

Chattanooga 2009
Chattanooga Choo-Choo!

Chattanooga 2009
Sticky Fingers at Jack's Alley- delish!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...