Sunday, March 12, 2017

My 38th Birthday in Miller Place 2017

My 38th birthday was better than I anticipated or planned. My family and friends sent presents, texts, calls, and Facebook posts. Thank you guys!

The actual day of was too busy to do anything about, but we had a great day on Friday. James went off to school in the morning, and I surprised him by being that day's (early) mystery reader. Kevin read in December so James wasn't expecting another surprise reader.

Birthday 2017
James

Birthday 2017
Books I read.

Since we were out and about, Kevin took Miranda for a donut, and when I was done we took her for another much needed haircut. Her second or third, but her most legitimate hairdo-like cut yet.

Birthday 2017
Still sits on a parent's lap

Birthday 2017
Front and back post-cut

In the evening, we got a babysitter so we could go out and celebrate. We went to a sushi place I hadn't tried yet, Wasabi, and I was a big fan. Then Kevin suggested Saviano's Hideway for drinks and I loved the place and got a big chocolatey martini. Good birthday!

Birthday 2017
Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse

Birthday 2017
Sushi chef behind Kevin

Birthday 2017
BBQ Squid was a winner!

Birthday 2017
Want to eat this again immediately.

Birthday 2017
Savino's Hideaway

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...