Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our First Valentine's Day 2007

For Valentine's Day on Wednesday, Kevin took me for a nice dinner at Fellini's.  I didn't take any pictures of us?! Thursday a big group of our friends went to Mas to celebrate his birthday (again no pictures?) and Saturday was my law school prom. I took a million photos at the law school prom so here are some of us.

Barristers Formal 2007

Dinner before law school prom at Vivace

Barristers Formal 2007
Barristers Ball at the Omni Hotel 2007

And here are pictures of the Fellini's restaurant, and the flowers he got me for our 6-month anniversary last week.

fellinis
Valentine's dinner at Fellini's

fellini-s
Valentine's dinner at Fellini's

Six-Month Anniversary Flowers from Kevin
6-month flowers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...