Friday, March 10, 2006

My 27th Birthday in SC 2006

We spent Spring break at Katy's beach house in South Carolina and were there for my birthdayIt was a treat to spend the day with two buddies Katy and Sarah.

Edisto Island 2006
Good morning beach! I'm 27 years old today!

Edisto Island 2006
Sarah walking on beach with me

Edisto Island 2006
Seagulls kind of attacking us in this one

We played the worlds' meanest and funniest game of Chinese Checkers while hanging out on the beach. We blocked every single triangle and no one could win. Never play this game with attorneys or law students. It's just not worth it.

Edisto Island 2006
Worlds' meanest and funniest Chinese Checkers game

We got ready to go out and took the first of many group pictures that evening. I love group pictures!

Edisto Island 2006
Sarah, me, and Katy

Edisto Island 2006
Dinner at  California Dream Restaurant in Charleston

And I got carded on my 27th birthday! Still look at least 7 years younger!

Edisto Island, SC 2006
Me and Sarah with delicious birthday drinks

Edisto Island 2006
Pumped gas for the first time! I don't drive and I'm from New Jersey...

We had a lot of relaxing fun, we laughed a lot and hard, and what else could you want on your birthday? Tomorrow we drive back to reality!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...