Thursday, September 7, 2017

Miranda's First Day of Nursery School 2017

Miranda started school! Her teacher is Miss Dee, and the teacher's aids are Miss Jackie and Miss Jaime.

First Day of School 2017
Preschool, 3 years old!

First Day of School 2017
With her big brother.

Her first day ever was Wednesday, but since her brother started Tuesday I dressed her up like she was going too and took pictures of them together. This worked out especially well because her real first day was super rainy.

First Day of School 2017
Real first day- with Dad

First Day of School 2017
Real first day

First Day of School 2017
Real first day with mom outside preschool

Miranda told me that she met and played with lots of kids. she and Ella played with the kitchen together. She met a girl named Jordan but didn't get a chance to play with her.

She told me that they painted a school bus, which was obvious because she was holding it when she came out. They sang songs, including Old McDonald's, which she serenaded me with once we were home. She had a snack which she described as "a backpack of goldfish and jellybeans!" Actually, I packed her lunch and it was a snack-sized Ziplock of goldfish, fruit snacks, and a juice box. Not the healthiest ever, but I was trying to make the first day fun.

First Day of School 2017
Returning to the Mommy N' Me location but on her own this year!

First Day of School 2017
Her special hook right next to her friend Ella's hook

First Day of School 2017
She looks dubious here but she smiled right after I snapped the photo.

First Day of School 2017
She's already forgotten all about me. Haha.

She seemed super happy when I picked her up.

First Day of School 2017
Ready to go home- and it's sunny now!

First Day of School 2017
Her new besties Ella and Jordan

Me: So you liked school?
Miranda: I love going to school. I love going to the playground. I love going to Great-grandma’s. I love going to Grandma’s. I love going to Ella’s house. I love going to the beach.
Me: We do all that stuff because we love you so much.
Miranda: And you give me kisses and hugs.

Then she proceeded to tell her painting of the school bus, "I love you so much!"
Me: Your Painting?
Miranda: It's yours now.
Me: But were you telling me you love me, or the painting that you love it?
Miranda: The painting.

Me: Did you learn anything? Did you do letters or numbers?
Miranda: Yes! I learned numbers!
Me: What numbers?
Miranda: C, Y, W, X, and X!

We have a little work to do I guess. But I'm sure she's going to do great!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...