Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Walk 12-12-12

Last year, we threw a party on 11-11-11, because ever since my early twenties I had wondered what I would be doing on that date. This time, 12-12-12 fell on a Wednesday, so we kept it low-key. We took James on a walk around the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights. He doesn't really understand Christmas yet, but he loves lights. In fact, "light" was one of his first words. It was a nice way to enjoy the holidays and the neighborhood, and I'd like to make it a yearly tradition.

Christmas Lights 2012
Angel and snowman

Christmas Lights 2012
Pop-out Santa!

Christmas Lights 2012
Christmas tree house

Christmas Lights 2012
Huge snowman head

Christmas Lights 2012
Santa and Mickey Mouse snow globe

Christmas Lights 2012
My favorite guys by a Christmas tree

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...