Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Phoebe Turns Five 2012!

Five years ago when my friend Cate's daughter Phoebe was born, I had no idea what it was like to be a mom.  I also had no real idea what it was like to have a sick family member.  From where I sit now, I can't believe what this wonderful family had to go through when Phoebe was first born and she was too sick to leave the hospital.  It took three weeks for the doctors to even diagnose her and start treating her.  Phoebe was over two months old when her parents were able to finally bring her home. She's a beautiful and healthy girl now, and she even has a little sister now.

Phoebe 2007
Phoebe and her parents Matt and Cate in 2007

The Lefebvres
Look at this adorable face, looks a bit like her little sister now

Visiting Cate, Matt, and Phoebe 2007
Meeting Phoebe in the summer of 2007

2011 04 Lefebvre Family
Cate, Matt, Vivi, and Phoebe last year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...