Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Adrienne's Baby Shower 2012

On Sunday I went to Adrienne's baby shower at Safa Restaurant in Long Island. (Combined with Saturday, I had a very Long Island weekend.)  Adrienne and I used to work together at my last job, and along with Christie, we worked some long hours on one particular case. They are both super smart, and they are both the sort of people who will help you and pitch in even when there are no partners looking. A rare quality! On top of which, as you can see from the photo, they are beautiful.

Adrienne's Baby Shower 2012
Me, Adrienne, and Christie at Adrienne's baby shower

Adrienne's Baby Shower 2012
My table was all ladies from the old job: Me, Kat, Bianca, Christie, and Eri

The shower was lovely with a plated Kosher lunch, party favors, and games.  It was nicer than some weddings.  Adrienne and her husband Liel looked so happy, as did Adrienne's mother. It was a nice afternoon.  I cannot wait to meet their baby girl.

Adrienne's Baby Shower 2012
Playing the "Will the baby have mommy or daddy's features?" game

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...